11/8/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
C. ROLL CALL
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
E. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
F. NEW BUSINESS
1. Conduct Interviews of Potential Candidates for the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Board Vacancy. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
G. ACTION ITEMS
2. Consider Selection of New Board Member and Make an Appointment to Fill the Vacancy on the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Board of Directors. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
3. Administer Oath of Office to the New Board Member. (Kathleen Field, Board Secretary)
4. Consider Election of Board Officer and Appointment to the Executive Committee. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
5. Consider Nomination and Appointment of Directors to the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Engineering and Finance Committees. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
H BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here