7/31/2014 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Bill Thompson, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. WATER SUPPLY WORKSHOP
AUDIO G1 – G2 & G4
1. Board Members Introductory Remarks.
2. Water Supply Workshop Presentation. (Presenters: Leo Havener, General Manager, Matt Brooks, Operations Manager, Joseph Byrne, General Counsel and Cadiz) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION CADIZ PRESENTATION
3. Temporary Urgency Change Petition with the State Water Resources Control Board. This is an information item. (Presenter: Joseph Byrne, General Counsel)
4. Overview Summary. (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
H. ACTION ITEM
1. Consider Approving the Renewal with Blue Shield of California to Provide Health Insurance Services. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
I. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
J. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators. Property: 27307 Hwy. 189, Blue Jay, CA 92317Agency Negotiators: Leo Havener, General Manager, Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager, Negotiating Parties: VNA Hospice and Palliative Care of Southern California, Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
K. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
L. ACTION ITEM
1. Consider Authorizing District Staff to Execute a Lease Agreement with VNA Hospice and Palliative Care of Southern California. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
BOARD CORRESPONDENCE PACKET