December 15, 2015, at 5:30 p.m.
Blue Jay Board Room
27307 State Hwy. 189, Suite 104
Blue Jay, CA 92317
A. CALL TO ORDER –Bill Thompson, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION ITEM
1. Fiscal Year 2014/2015 Annual Financial Statement Audit Results.
This is an information item.
(Presenter: Mike Zizzi, Leaf & Cole, LLP Certified Public Accounts)
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – ANTICIPATED LITIGATION Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to paragraph (2) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9 (1 case)
H. ACTION ITEMS
2. Consider Receiving and Filing the District Fiscal Year 2014/2015 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
(Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
3. Public Hearing to Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2015-14 Making Findings that (1) the Hesperia Farms Solar Photovoltaic Project Constitutes Electrical Generation Facilities and (2) There is No Feasible Alternative to the Project Location, Rendering City of Hesperia Zoning Ordinances Inapplicable Pursuant to Government Code Section 53096; Adopting Final Mitigated Negative Declaration and a Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program Under The California Environmental Quality Act; and Approving Project.
a) Open the Public Hearing;
b) Statement as to the proper notification of the Public Hearing;
c) Statement as to the purpose of the Hearing;
d) Staff presentation and Board inquiry/statements;
e) Written Public Comment;
f) Oral Public Comment;
g) Close the Public Hearing;
h) Board member discussions;
i) Board member comments;
j) Vote on the item.
4. Consider Approving a Revised Salary Schedule with Cost of Living Adjustment Effective January 1, 2016.
(Presenter: Natalie Potter, Human Resources Manager)
5. Consider Designation of Two Representatives and the General Manager to the Arrowhead Lake Association and Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Interface Committee.
(Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
I. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS