2/12/2013 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
Crown Plaza Hotel, 5321 Date Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95847, Conference Room
AMENDED AGENDA AMENDED AGENDA PACKET
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, Board President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. The Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda, may take no action. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
January 19, 2013 Special Board Meeting Minutes, (Directors: Goss, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
January 22, 2013 Regular Board Meeting Minutes, (Directors: Goss, Keefe, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
2. Consider Declaration of Surplus Equipment and Plan for Disposal of Surplus Equipment.
3. Consider Adoption of the Revised Senior Water Treatment Plant Operations Job Description and the Construction Maintenance Foreman Salary Grade.
H. INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION ITEMS
4. Committee Reports.
This is an information item.
a. January 9, 2013 Personnel Committee Meeting, (Presenter: John Wurm, Committee Chair)
b. February 5, 2013 Executive Committee Meeting, (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Committee Chair)
c. February 8, 2013 Finance Committee Meeting, (Presenter: Bill Thompson, Committee Chair)
5. Interim General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
6. Finance Manager’s Report – Budget Planning. This is an information item. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
7. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
I. ACTION ITEM
8. Consider Lump Sum Payment to Reduce Pension Liability with CalPERS. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation, Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9, Potential cases: Two
2. Conference with Real Property Negotiators, Property: 28200 State Highway 189, Suites 03-150 and 03-160, Lake Arrowhead, CA, Agency Negotiators: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager, Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager, and Scott Campbell of Best Best & Krieger, LLP, Negotiating Parties: Lake Arrowhead Investors LCC, a California Limited Liability Company, Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
BOARD CORRESPONDENCE PACKET
BOARD CORRESPONDENCE PICK-UP PACKET
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here