8/9/2011 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
July 26, 2011 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Durand, Goodwin, Goss, Wagner, and Williamson)
H. ACTION ITEM
2. Consider Construction Contract Award for Dam to Tunnel Phase 1 Slip Lining and Manhole Rehabilitation. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
Item 3 was moved to the August 23, 2011 Board Meeing
3. Consider Appointing a Committee to Review the District’s Policies on Employee Education Reimbursements, Travel Expenditures and Expenditures on the Annual Expenditure Report. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
4. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2011-16 to Revise the Previously Adopted Tier 1 Cliff Rate Structure to a Tier 1 Baseline Rate. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
5. Clarification of the Supplemental Water Fee Use of the Consumption Fees and the Meter Fees. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
6. Consider Adoption of a Resolution of Intention No. 2011-17 to Approve an Amendment to the Contract Between the Board of Administration, California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CALPERS) and the Board of Directors, Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Establishing a Second Tier Retirement Program. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
7. Consider Selecting Candidates for 2012-13 Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) Region 9 Officers and Board Member Election. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. Consider Second Amendment to the Professional Services Agreement with Geographics for Marketing and Communication Programs. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
9. Executive Committee Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
10. General Manager’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
11. Finance Manager’s Report – Investment Report for Quarter Ended June 30, 2011.This is an information item. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
12. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiatorsursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland, Brad Neufeld, and Scott Campbell Employee Organization: Managers, Supervisors and Confidential Employees Unit (MSCE) of LACSD
2. Conference with Labor Negotiators Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland, Brad Neufeld, and Scott Campbell Employee Organization: Utility Workers Union of America, Local 557
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here