8/23/2011 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
H. ACTION ITEM
2. Consider Appointing a Committee to Review the Board Policies for the Conduct of Board Meetings. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
3. Consider Appointing a Committee to Review the District’s Policieson Employee Education Reimbursements, Travel Expenditures and Expenditures on the Annual Expenditure Report. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
4. Consider Agreement with the United States Geological Survey for Federal Fiscal Year 2012 Operations and Maintenance of Stream and Rain Gaging Stations.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
5. Consider Approval of a Change Order with RSH Construction for Pavement Rehabilitation Along the Willow Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant Access Road.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
6. Consider Authorizing the Rental of Sewer Flow Monitoring Equipment for 25 Sewer Manholds.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
7. General Manager’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiators Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland and Brad Neufeld Employee Organization: Managers, Supervisors and Confidential Employees Unit (MSCE) of LACSD
2. Conference with Labor Negotiators Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland, and Brad Neufeld Employee Organization: Utility Workers Union of America, Local 557
NO AUDIO RECORDING AVAILABLE FOR M-N
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here