8/14/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
July 24, 2012 Regular Board Meeting Minutes, (Directors: Butler, Goss, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
2. Consider Second Reading and Adoption of Ordinance No. 77 An Ordinance of the Board of Directors of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District, County of San Bernardino, State of California, Revising the Methodology for Calculating the Annual Supplemental Water Supply Fee Established Pursuant to Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Ordinance No. 61.
3. Consider Receiving and Filing of the Fiscal Year 2011-2012 Annual Board & Employee Expense Report.
H. INFORMATION ITEMS
4. Committee Reports. This is an information item.
a. July 25, 2012 Special Finance Committee Meeting (Presenter: Philip Butler, Chairman)
b. August 7, 2012 Executive Committee Meeting (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
c. August 7, 2012 Engineering Committee Meeting (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
5. Interim General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
7. Process for Recruitment for the General Manager Position. This is an information item.(Presenter: John Wurm, Director)
8. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
I. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
J. ACTION ITEMS
9. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2012-11 Revising the Rules and Regulations for Water and Wastewater Service Regarding Reconstructed Properties Connection Fees. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
10. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2012-12 to Continue Adhering to all Provisions in the Ralph M. Brown Act. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators, Property: 27315 North Bay Rd., Blue Jay, CA 92317, Agency Negotiators: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager, Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager, and Scott Campbell of Best Best & Krieger, LLP, Negotiating Parties: Rim of the World Unified School District, Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
2. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6 Agency Designated Representatives: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager and Brad Neufeld of Gresham Savage, Employee Organization: Utility Workers’ Union of America, Local 557
3. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation. Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9, Potential Cases: two
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here