8/13/2013 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET MEETING MINUTES
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
July 9, 2012 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Goss, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
2. Consider Receiving and Filing of the Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Annual Board and Employee Expense Report.
3. Consider Project Acceptance for Ponderosa Drive Sewer Project No. 107.
H. INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION ITEMS
4. Committee Reports.
This is an information item.
a. July 22, 2013 Engineering Committee Meeting (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
b. August 6, 2013 Executive Committee Meeting (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
C. August 6, 2013 ALA/LACSD Interface Committee Meeting (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
5. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
I. ACTION ITEMS
6. Consider Awarding a Construction Contract for Sewer Replacement for Tract 58 Flower Drive Segment, Project No. 048. (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager / Scott Schroder, Engineering Technician)
7. Consider Awarding a Construction Contract for Alphabet Lanes Tract 59 Water Pipeline Replacement Phase 2, Project No. 102. (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager / Scott Schroder, Engineering Technician)
8. Consider Awarding a Construction Contract for Manhole Rehabilitation Beaver-Old Toll-North Shore, Project No. K14 to Zebron. (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager / Scott Schroder, Engineering Technician)
9. Consider Authorizing “Sale” of the Carry-Over Water Right Free Production Allowance for Water Year 2012/2013. (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
10. Consider Directing District Staff to Develop a New Policy for Fire Sprinkler Systems.(Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
11. Consider Directing District Staff to Pursue Joining the Mojave Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM) Plan Potential Boundary Expansion. (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators. Property: 27315 North Bay Rd., Blue Jay, CA 92317. Agency Negotiators: Leo Havener, General Manager, Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager, and Joseph Byrne of Best Best & Krieger, LLP. Negotiating Parties: Rim of the World Unified School District. Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
2. Public Employee Performance Evaluation. Title: General Manager . Pursuant to Government Section 54957
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
BOARD PICKUP PACKET
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here