8/11/2009 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey Goss, President DOWNLOAD AUDIO WMA MP3
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
DOWNLOAD AUDIO A-E
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
DOWNLOAD AUDIO F
G. INFORMATION ITEM – Item carried over from the July 28, 2009 Regular Board due to a power outage.
1. District Engineer’s Report–Capital Improvement Program Project Update 2nd Quarter 2009.
This is an information item. (Presenter: Ryan Goss, District Engineer)
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following items listed as Consent Calendar are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted upon at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on a Consent Calendar item is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to consideration of the Consent Calendar. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
2. Approval of Minutes.
3. Consider Awarding a Construction Contract for the Lake Arrowhead Country Club Recycled Water Pump Station, Project No. 035.
Award a construction contract for the Lake Arrowhead Country club Recycled Water Pump Station and to authorize the General Manager to execute the contract and to authorize the District Engineer and the General Manager to approve change orders.
(THIS ITEM WAS MOVED TO THE ACTION CALENDAR) DOWNLOAD AUDIO I-9a
4. Consider Awarding a Construction Contract for the Bernina Water Treatment Plant Modifications, Project No. 070.Award a construction contract to Canyon Springs Enterprises dba RSH Construction for their low bid and authorize the General Manager to execute the contract and to authorize the District Engineer and/or the General Manger to approve change orders.
5. Consider Awarding a Professional Services Contract with Aerotek E & E for As-Needed Construction Inspection Services for the Bernina Water Treatment Plant Modifications Project No. 070 Grass Valley Wastewater Treatment Plant 3.75 MGD Expansion Project No. 004 and other As-need Construction Inspection Services.
Authorize District staff to enter into a Professional Services Contract with Aerotek E & E.
6. Consider Awarding a Professional Services Contract with Infrastructure Engineering Corporation for As-Needed Engineering Services During Construction for the Bernina Water Treatment Plant Modifications Project No. 070
Authorize District staff to enter into a Professional Services Agreement with Infrastructure Engineering Corporation.
7. Consider Amendment No. 3 to Professional Services Contract with Tom Dodson and Associates.
Authorize District staff to execute Amendment No. 3 to the Professional Services Contract for continued Environmental Consulting Services.
8. Consider Awarding a Professional Services Agreement for As-Needed Consulting Engineering Services to Albert A. Webb and Associates.
Authorize the General Manager to execute a Professional Services Agreement with Albert A. Webb and Associates.
DOWNLOAD AUDIO H
I. ACTION ITEMS
9. Consider Awarding a Professional Services Contract with Palencia Consulting Engineers for a Watershed Sanitary Survey Update.
Authorize District staff to enter into a Professional Services Contract. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
DOWNLOAD AUDIO I-9b
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
10. Executive Committee Report.
This is an information item. (Presenter: Geoff Goss, President)
11. General Manager’s Report.
This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
12. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENT
DOWNLOAD AUDIO J-L
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Kathleen Fankhauser, Board Secretary (909) 336-7117. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
All public records relating to an agenda item on this agenda are available for public inspection at the time the records are distributed to all, or a majority of all, members of the Board. Such records shall be available at the District office located at 28200 State Highway 189, Suite 03-160, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 and our website at www.lakearrowheadcsd.com.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here