8/10/2010 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
Meeting Agenda Meeting Minutes
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. July 27, 2010 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Barkley, Ben-Hur, and Wagner)
2. Consider Project Acceptance for Bernina Water Treatment Plant Improvements Project No. 070.
H. ACTION ITEM
3. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-17 Approving the Final Agreement for Acquisition of Land North of the New Lake Arrowhead Dam.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
4. Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2010-18 Establishing a Recycled Water Rate in Accordance with an Existing Agreement with the Lake Arrowhead Country Club. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
5. Consider Authorizing a Two-Year Extension of the Lake Arrowhead Village Lease for the Administration and Engineering Offices. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
6. Consider Authorizing District Staff to Execute the Amendment to the Professional Services Contract with Computer Options. (Presenter: Debbie Aubin, Finance Manager)
7. Consider Awarding an Engineering Services Contract for North Bay Intake Pump Station Design. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
8. Consider Awarding a Construction Contract for Willow Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements Project #054. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
9. Consider Awarding a Professional Services Contract for As-Needed Engineering Services During Construction for the Willow Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements Project No. 054.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
10. Executive Committee Report.This is an information item.(Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
11. General Manager’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: John Hoagland, General Manager)
12. General Counsel’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators.Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8 Property: 12.8 acres of a portion of APN: 0330-011-28 (Dam Commission Property). Legal Description available at the Engineering Department upon request.
Agency Negotiator: John E. Hoagland and Ryan Gross Negotiating Parties: The Lake Arrowhead Community Services and the County Special Districts Department, CSD 70-D1, Dam Commission Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here