7/27/2010 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – David Ben-Hur, Vice President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. July 13, 2010 Regular Board Meeting
(Directors: Barkley, Ben-Hur, Goodwin, Goss, and Wagner)
2. Consider Receiving and Filing of the Fiscal year 2009-2010 Annual Board & Employee Expense Report.
3. Consider Authorizing District Staff to Execute the Amendment to the Professional services Contract with Computer Options.
4. Consider Approving a Contract for Underground Storage Tank Replacement.
H. ACTION ITEM
5. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-13 Adopting a Records Retention Schedule. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-13 Adopting a Records Retention Schedule. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
6. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-14 Modifying Cellular Telephone and Personal Digital Assistant Policy. (Presenter: Debbie Aubin, Finance Manager)
7. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-15 Adopting an Employee/Employer Organizing. (Presenter: Pat Mittman, Human Resource Manager)
8. Consider Adopting Resolution 2010-16 Establishing Separate Fixed Monthly Capacity Rates and Connection Fees for ¾ inch and Smaller Water Meters for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Customers in the Arrowhead Woods Water Service Area and in the Deer Lodge park Service Area, Effective August 1, 2010. (Presenter: Debbie Aubin, Finance Manager)
9. Consider Awarding an Architecture and Engineering Services Contract for New District Headquarters. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District, Engineer)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
10. General Manager’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
11. General Counsel’s Report. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators.Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8 Property: 12.8 acres of a portion of APN: 0330-011-28 (Dam Commission Property). Legal Description available at the Engineering Department upon request.
Agency Negotiator: John E. Hoagland and Ryan Gross Negotiating Parties: The Lake Arrowhead Community Services and the County Special Districts Department, CSA 70, D-1, Dam Commission, Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here