7/13/2010 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Road
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
Complete Agenda Packet Meeting Minutes
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. June 22, 2010 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Barkley, Ben-Hur, Goodwin, Goss, and Wagner)
2. Consider Approving Contract Amendment for Annual Materials Testing and Inspection Services Contract with Ninyo & Moore.
3. Consider Approving Side Letter Agreement #3 with the Utility Workers of America Local 557.
H. ACTION ITEM
4. Consider an Amendment to the Professional Services Agreement with Kennedy/Jenks Consultants to Evaluate the Institutional Requirements for Supplemental Water Supply Delivery Options. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
5. Consider Approving Agreement with Bureau of Reclamation for Federal Fiscal Year 2010. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
Consider Approving Agreement with Bureau of Reclamation for Federal Fiscal Year 2010. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
I. INFORMATION ITEM
6. Executive Committee Report.This is an information item.(Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
8. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
General Manager’s Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
9. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators.
Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8Property: 12.8 acres of a portion of APN: 0330-011-28 (Dam Commission Property). Legal Description available at the Engineering Department upon request.
Agency Negotiator: John E. Hoagland and Ryan GrossNegotiating Parties: The Lake Arrowhead Community Services and the County Special Districts Department, CSD 70-D1, Dam Commission Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
2. Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated LitigationSignificant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9 Number of Potential Cases: Unknown
3. Conference With Legal Counsel–Existing Litigation(Subdivision (a) of Section 54956.9)Name of Case: Edward and Bonny Christie v. LACSD et al, CIVDS 1008402
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here