6/8/2010 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. May 25, 2010 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Barkley, Ben-Hur, Goodwin, Goss, and Wagner)
2. Consider Award of Construction Contract to Insituform for Rocky Point & Smithport Slip Lining & Manhole Rehabilitation.
3. Consider Authorizing the General Manager to Approve the Purchase of Additional Membrane Modules for Pall Mircofiltration System.
H. ACTION ITEM
4. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-07, Amending the District’s Employee Handbook to Include a CellularTelephone/Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) Usage Policy. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-07, Amending the District’s Employee Handbook to Include a CellularTelephone/Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) Usage Policy. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
5. Consider Award of Professional Services Contract for Brentwood and Mittry 1 & 2 Tank Replacement, Project No. 075.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
6. Consider AdoptingResolution No. 2010-11 to Modify Portions of the District’s Rules and Regulations for Water and Wastewater Service Related to the Timing of Late Payment Notices, the Posting of Door Hangers and Termination of Water Service for Non-Payment.(Presenter: Debbie Aubin, Finance Manager)
7. Consider Establishing¾-Inch Water Meters as the Minimum Water Meter Size for Future Water Meter Installations. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
I. INFORMATION ITEM
8. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John Hoagland, General Manager)
9. Finance Manager’s Report—3rd Quarter Financial Statements and Investment Report.(Presenter: Debbie Aubin, Finance Manager)
10. General Counsel’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: Jill Willis, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators.
Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8
Property: 12.8 acres of a portion of APN: 0330-011-28 (Dam Commission Property). Legal Description available at the Engineering Department upon request.
Agency Negotiator: John E. Hoagland and Ryan GrossNegotiating Parties: The Lake Arrowhead Community Services and the County Special Districts Department, CSD 70-D1, Dam Commission, Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
2. Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation,Significant exposure to litigation, pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9, Number of Potential Cases: Unknown
3. Public Employee Performance Evaluation,Title: General Manager
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here