6/26/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
2. Consider Ratifying Time and Materials Work Invoice for Cedar Glen Water Pipeline Re-Route/Replacement.
H. INFORMATION ITEMS
3. Committee Reports.
a) May 31, 2012 Engineering Committee MeetingThis is an information item. (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
b) June 5, 2012 Executive Committee Meeting. This is an information item. (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
c) June 14, 2012 ALA/LACSD Interface Committee Meeting. This is an information item.(Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Committee Member)
4. Interim General Manager’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
5. Operations Manager’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: Ken Nelsen, Operations Manager)
6. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
I. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
J. ACTION ITEMS
7. Consider Approval of Fifth Amendment to the Professional Services Contract with Computer Options. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
8. Consider Awarding a Contract for the North Shore Sewer Replacement Project No. 104.(Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Engineering Committee Chair)
9. Consider Awarding a Contract or Rejecting all Bids forAssessment District #8 Crest Park 8” Sewer Pipeline CCTV Inspection and Cleaning, Project No. 098.(Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Engineering Committee Chair)
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6Agency Designated Representatives: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager, and Brad Neufeld Employee Organization: Utility Workers Union of America, Local 557
2. Public Employee Discipline/Dismissal/Release. Notice Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957
3. Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation. Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9. Potential cases: One
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here