5/25/2010 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
May 11, 2010 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Ben-Hur, Barkley, Goodwin, Goss, and Wagner)
2. Consider Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2010-2011 Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Investment Policy. Per Government Code 53600 et. Seq., the District is required to annually review and adopt an Investment Policy.
H. ACTION ITEM
3. Consider Awarding a Professional Services Contract for Engineering Consulting Services for the North Bay Raw Water Intake Pipeline Replacement Project #073.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
4. Consider a First Amendment to the Professional Service Agreement with Geographics for Public Outreach Marketing Materials and Communications. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
5. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-07, Amending the District’s Employee Handbook to Include a CellularTelephone/Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) Usage Policy. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
6. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
7. Discussion of Issues Surrounding Migration Away From The Use of 5/8X3/4-Inch Water Meters. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. General Counsel’s Report.This is an information item.(Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8Property: 12.8 acres of a portion of APN: 0330-011-28 (Dam Commission Property). Legal Description available at the Engineering Department upon request.
Agency Negotiator: John E. Hoagland and Ryan GrossNegotiating Parties: The Lake Arrowhead Community Services and the County Special Districts Department, CSD 70-D1, Dam Commission Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Kathleen Fankhauser, Board Secretary (909) 336-7117. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
All public records relating to an agenda item on this agenda are available for public inspection at the time the records are distributed to all, or a majority of all, members of the Board. Such records shall be available at the District office located at 28200 State Highway 189, Suite 03-160, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 and our website at www.lakearrowheadcsd.com.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here