5/24/2011 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. April 26, 2011 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Durand, Goodwin, Goss, Wagner and Williamson
2. Consider Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Investment Policy.
Per Government Code 53600 et. Seq., the District is required to
annually review and adopt an Investment Policy.
H. ACTION ITEM
3. Consider Approval of a Conceptual Reimbursement to the County Special Districts Department for the Relocation of a Water Line at a Cedar Glen Bus Stop Project.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
4. Consider Approval of Change Orders with Pacific Hydrotech for Additional Work Requested by the District at Grass Valley Wastewater Treatment Plant.
(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
5. Consider Approval of a Contract Amendment for As-Needed Specialized Construction Inspection Services Contract with Aerotek E & E. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
6. Consider Award of a Professional Services Contract to Ninyo & Moore for Materials Testing and Geotechnical Services on the Mittry Water Storage Reservoir Replacement, Project No. 075(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
7. Discussion of the Fiscal Year 2011-2012 Draft Budget.This is an information item.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
9. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here