5/22/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, Board President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. The Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda, may take no action. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. May 8, 2012 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Butler, Goss, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
H. INFORMATION ITEMS
2. Committee Reports. May 18, 2012 Personnel Committee Meeting. This is an information item. (Presenter: John Wurm, Chairman)
3. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, Acting General Manager)
4. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General CounselL
I. ACTION ITEM
5. Consider Awarding a Construction Contract or Rejecting all Bids for Assessment District #8 Crest Park 8” Sewer Pipeline CCTV Inspection and Cleaning, Project No. 098. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, Acting General Manager and District Engineer)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6 Agency Designated Representatives: Ryan Gross, Acting General Manager and Brad Neufeld of Gresham Savage Employee Organization: Utility Workers’ Union of America, Local 557
2. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation. Significant Exposure to Litigation Pursuant to Government Code Section (b) 54956.9 Cases: Two potential cases
3. PUBLIC EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENT Title: General Manager
4. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6 Agency Designated Representatives: Board of Directors and Scott Campbell, General Counsel Unrepresented Employee: General Manager
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
6. Consider Approval of Employment Agreement for the General Manager. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here