5/11/2010 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
Agenda Complete Agenda Packet
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. BOARD MEMBER RECOGNITION Ralph Wagner fourth recipient of the Annual Water Hero Award
G. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
2. Consider Project Acceptance for Grass Valley Wastewater Treatment Plant Recycled Water Improvements Project No. 015T.
I. ACTION ITEM
3. Consider Adopting the Fiscal Year 2010/2011 Draft Budget.
In accordance with California Government Code 61110(f), the District Board of Directors is required to annually adopt a budget.
(Presenter: Debbie Aubin, Finance Manager)
Board of Directors is required to annually adopt a budget.
(Presenter: Debbie Aubin, Finance Manager)
4. Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2010-03 Amending and Adopting Local Guidelines for Implementing the California Environmental Quality Act (Pub. Resources Code §§ 21000 ET Seq.) Required revisions to the District’s local guidelines for implementing CEQA to make them consistent with the State’s revised provisions and updated interpretations of CEQA. (Presenter: John Hoagland, General Manager)
5. Consider Formation an Ad Hoc Committee to Review the Monthly Fixed Water Fee for the Deer Lodge Park Water Enterprise. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
6. Consider Awarding a Construction Contract to GM Excavating, Inc. for the Groundwater Treatment Plant Improvement Treatment Plant Break Tank Site Work, Project No. 037. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
7. Consider Participation in a Water Conservation Demonstration Project at Mountains Community Hospital. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
8. Executive Committee Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
9. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John Hoagland, General Manager)
10. General Counsel’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
M. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators.
Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8 Property: 12.8 acres of a portion of APN: 0330-011-28 (Dam Commission Property). Legal Description available at the Engineering Department upon request. Agency Negotiator: John E. Hoagland and Ryan GrossNegotiating Parties: The Lake Arrowhead Community Services and the County Special Districts Department, CSD 70-D1, Dam Commission Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
2. Public Employee Performance Evaluation Title: General Manager
N. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here