5/10/2011 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
Agenda MEETING MINUTES
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions) the Closed Session item that was added came to the attention of the District subsequent to the agenda being posted.
F. BOARD MEMBER RECOGNITION-REMOVED
Ralph Wagner fourth recipient of the Annual Water Hero Award
G. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
H. ACTION ITEM
1. Resolution No. 2011-05, Amending and Adopting Local Guidelines for Implementing the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
2. Consider Awarding Construction Contract for Blending Pipeline. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
3. Resolution No. 2011-06, Adopting a Mitigated Negative Declaration and Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program for the Replacement of Five Existing Water Storage Reservoirs (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
4. Consider Awarding Construction Contract for Mittry Water Tank Replacement (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
5. Consider Purchasing Sewer Manholes and Reimbursement Agreement with San Bernardino County for Grass Valley Road (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
6. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John Hoagland, General Manager)
7. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Legal Counsel – Existing Litigation, (Subdivision (a) of Section 54956.9), Name of case: CALPERs vs. McGonigle
M. OPEN SESSION
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here