4/9/2013 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AMENDED AGENDA AMENDED AGENDA PACKET MEETING MINUTES
A.CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
March 12, 2013 Regular Board Meeting Minutes, (Directors: Goss, Keefe, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
2. Consider Project Acceptance for North Shore Sewer Replacement Project No. 104.
H. INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION ITEMS
3. Committee Reports.
This is an information item.
a. April 1, 2013 Executive Committee Meeting (Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
b. April 2, 2013 Engineering Committee Meeting (Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
4. Interim General Manager’s Report.
This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
5. General Counsel’s Report.
This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
I. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
J. ACTION ITEMS
6. Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2013-01 Amending and Adopting Local Guidelines Implementing in California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) (Pub. Resources Code §§ 21000 ET Seq.) (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
7. Consider First Amendment to the a Professional Services Agreement with Lenocker Consulting Group, LLC for on Call, Hourly Civil Engineering Water Resources, GIS and Communications Engineering and Consulting Services. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference With Labor Negotiators
Agency designated representatives: Scott Campbell, General Counsel and the Board of Directors of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District, Unrepresented employee: General Manager
2. Public Employee Appointment
Title: General Manager
3. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation, Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to paragraph (2) or (3) of subdivision (d) of section 54956.9, Number of potential cases: TWO
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
Board Correspondence Pick-up Packet
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here