4/12/2011 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. March 22, 2011 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Durand, Goodwin, Goss, Wagner, and Williamson)
H. ACTION ITEM
2. Consider Adoption of Ordinance No. 76 Amending Ordinance No. 69 Regarding Water Use Efficiency Management. (Presenter: Marc Lippert, Water Use Efficiency Coordinator)
3. Consider Project Acceptance for Deer Lodge Park Building Extension, Project No. 059.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
4. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2011-04 Adopting a Litigation Hold Policies and Procedures. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
5. Executive Committee Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
6. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
7. California Sanitation Risk Management Authority (CSRMA) Audit Findings Status Report Dated March 30, 2011 and Response to CSRMA Control Survey.This is an information item.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. District Engineer’s Report– Capital Improvement Project Update 1st Quarter 2011. This is an information item. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
9. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland, Pat Mittman, and Brad Neufeld Employee Organizations: Utility Workers Union of America, Local 557
2. Conference with Legal Counsel – Existing Litigation. (Subdivision (a) of Section 54956.9) Name of case: CALPERs vs. McGonigle
3. Conference with Legal Counsel – Existing Litigation.(Subdivision (a) of Section 54956.9)Name of case: Utility Workers of America, Local 557 vs. LACSD
4. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation. Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9 Number of potential cases: one
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here