4/10/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. March 27, 2012 Regular Board Meeting, (Directors: Butler, Goss, Wagner, and Wurm)
2. Consider Project Acceptance for Willow Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements Project No. 054.
H. INFORMATION ITEMS
3. Committee Reports. This is an information item.
a. April 3, 2012 Executive Committee Meeting, (Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
b. April 3, 2012 Personnel Committee Meeting, (John Wurm, Chairman)
4. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
5. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
I. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
J. NEW BUSINESS
6. Interview Candidates for the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Board Vacancy.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
K. ACTION ITEMS
7. Consider Appointment to Fill the Vacancy on the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Board of Directors. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. Administer the Oath of Office for Newly Appointed Board Member. (Administer Oath of Office: Kathleen Field, Board Secretary)
9. Consider Voting for Special District Section Election for the Regular LAFCO Member.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
10. Consider Association of San Bernardino County Special Districts (ASBCSD) September 17, 2012 Dinner Meeting Location. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
11. Consider Adopting the Fiscal Year 2012/2013 Draft Budget.
In accordance with California Government Code 61110(f), the District Board of Directors is required to annually adopt a budget. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
M. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6, Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland, General Manager and Brad Neufeld of Gresham Savage, Employee Organization: Utility Workers’ Union of America, Local 557
N. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here