3/27/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
1. Committee Reports.This is an information item.
a. March 21, 2012 Joint Engineering and Finance Committee Meeting (Ralph Wagner, Engineering Chairman, Philip Butler, Finance Chairman)
2. Finance Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
3. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
4. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
H. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
I. ACTION ITEMS
5. Consider Authorizing “Sale” of the Carry-Over Right Free Production Allowance for Water Year 2010-2011. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
6. Consider Approval of Contract Amendment for As-need Materials Testing and Inspection Services Contract with Ninyo and Moore. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
7. Consider Authorizing the Rental of Sewer Flow Monitoring Equipment for 25 Sewer Manholes. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
8. Public Employee Performance Evaluation.Pursuant to Section 54957 (b) (1) Title: General Manager
J. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
K. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland, General Manager and Brad Neufeld of Gresham Savage, Employee Organization: Utility Workers’ Union of America, Local 557
2. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6Agency Designated Representatives: LACSD Board of Directors and General Counsel Scott Campbell, Unrepresented Employee: General Manager
3. Public Employee Discipline/Dismissal/Release. Pursuant to Government Section 54957
L. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here