3/13/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, Board President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. The Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda, may take no action. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
H. INFORMATION ITEMS
2. Committee Reports.This is an information item.
a. March 5, 2012 ALA/LACSD Interface Committee Meeting (Ralph Wagner, Committee Member)
b. March 6, 2012 Executive Committee Meeting (Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
c. March 6, 2012 Joint Engineering and Finance Committee Meeting (Ralph Wagner, Engineering Chairman, Philip Butler, Finance Chairman)
3. Finance Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
4. General Manager’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
5. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
I. ACTION ITEM
6. Consider Approval of Amendment 3 to the Employment Agreement with Lake Arrowhead Community Services District’s General Manager. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
7. Consider Allocation of Mojave Basin Votes for Subarea Advisory Committee. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2012-04 Amending and Adopting Local Guidelines for Implementing the California Environmental Quality Act (Pub. Resources Code §§ 21000 ET Seq.) (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
9. Consider Acceptance of the Resignation of Director Glenn Goodwin and Consider Filling the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Board Vacancy by Appointment. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6, Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland, General Manager and Brad Neufeld of Gresham Savage, Employee Organization: Utility Workers’ Union of America, Local 557
2. Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation Significant exposure pursuant subdivision (b) of section 54956.9, Number of cases: unknown
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here