3/12/2013 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET Pages 1-149 Agenda Packet Pages 150-306
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, Board President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. The Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda, may take no action. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
February 26, 2013 Regular Board Meeting, (Directors: Goss, Keefe, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
March 1, 2013 Special Board Meeting, (Directors: Goss, Keefe, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
H. INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION ITEMS
2. Committee Reports. This is an information item.
a. March 5, 2013 Executive Committee Meeting, (Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
b. March 5, 2013 Engineering Committee Meeting, (Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
c. March 7, 2013 Finance Committee Meeting, (Bill Thompson, Chairman)
3. Interim General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
4. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
I. ACTION ITEMS
5. Consider Proposal from Paychex for Human Resources and Payroll Process Services.(Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
6. Consider Interfund Agreement for Refinancing the Pension Side Fund. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
7. Consider Rejecting the First Bid and Awarding a Construction Contract for Dam to Tunnel Phase 2 Sliplining and Manhole Rehabilitation, Project No. 048 to Insituform” (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim Manager) Memo 1 of 2 Memo 2 of 2
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Real Property Negotiators. Property: 28200 State Highway 189, Suites 03-150 and 03-160, Lake Arrowhead, CA, Agency Negotiators: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager, Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager, and Scott Campbell of Best Best & Krieger, LLPNegotiating Parties: Lake Arrowhead Investors LCC, a California Limited Liability CompanyUnder Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
2. Public Employment. Title: General Manager
3. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6, Unrepresented Employee: General Manager (Agency Designated Representative: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here