2/28/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, Board President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. The Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda, may take no action. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. February 14, 2012 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Butler, Goodwin, Goss, Wagner, and Wurm)
2. Consider Final Project Acceptance for the Grass Valley Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements Project No. 004.
H. INFORMATION ITEMS
3. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager) PRESENTATION
5. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
I. ACTION ITEM
6. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2012-02 Nominating Ralph Wagner for the Position of Regular Special District Member of the Local Agency Formation Commission of San Bernardino County. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
7. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2012-03 Adopting and Revising the Policies Regarding Sub-Committees of the Board of Directors. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. Consider Adoption of Updated Job Descriptions for Human Resources/Risk Manager and Human Resources Technician. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
9. Consider Approval of Temporary Employment for a Support Services Technician. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
10. Consider Approval of a Professional Services Agreement with for Maintenance of Electronic and Electrical Telemetry and Monitoring Systems. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6 Agency Designated Representatives: John E. Hoagland, General Manager and Brad Neufeld of Gresham Savage, Employee Organization: Utility Workers’ Union of America, Local 557
2. Conference with Labor Negotiators. Pursuant to Government Section 54957.6, Agency Designated Representatives: LACSD Board of Directors and General Counsel Scott Campbell, Unrepresented Employee: General Manager
3. Public Employee Discipline/Dismissal/Release. Pursuant to Government Section 54957
NO AUDIO RECORDING FOR M-N
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here