12/8/2009 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
DOWNLOADS: Minutes AUDIO OF FULL MEETING: WMA MP3
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ADMINISTER OATH OF OFFICE
E. ROLL CALL
F. APPROVAL OFAGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
G. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. November 10, 2009 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Ben-Hur, Carver, Goss, Sievers, and Wagner
2. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2009-43 Directing and Authorizing Endorsement of Checks and Execution of Other Instruments.
3. Project Acceptance for 12” Sewer Sliplining and Manhole Rehabilitation Project No. 048.
I. ACTION ITEMS
4. Election of Officers and Appointment of Directors to the Executive Committee for 2010. The Board will elect a President and Vice-President and appoint two Directors to the Executive Committee. (Presenter: John Hoagland, General Manager) AUDIO I4
5. Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2009-42, Setting Forth the Regular Board Meeting Schedule for 2010. That the Board Adopt of Resolution No. 2009-42 to set the regular Board Meeting Schedule for 2010. (Presenter: John Hoagland, General Manager) AUDIO I5
6. Consider Receiving and Filing the Finance Report and Investment Report for Quarter Ended September 30, 2009. (Presenter: Debbie Aubin, Finance Manager) AUDIO I6
7. Consider Approving an Agreement with the United States Geological Survey for Federal Fiscal Year 2010 Operations and Maintenance of Stream and Rain Gaging Stations. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer) AUDIO I7
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
8. Executive Committee Report. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
9. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John Hoagland, General Manager)
10. Update on Watershed Sanitary Survey 2008 Update Generated by Palencia Consulting Engineers. This is an information item. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
11. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENT
M. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Liability Claims Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.95
Agency Claimed Against: Lake Arrowhead Community Services District
2. Conference with Legal Counsel-Existing Litigation
Pursuant to Government Code Section Subdivision (a) of Section 54956.9
Name of case: Miao v. Lake Arrowhead Community Services District
Case no. SCVSS143205
3. Conference with Real Property Negotiators.
Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8
Property: 12.8 acres of a portion of APN: 0330-011-28 (Dam Commission Property). Legal Description available at the Engineering Department upon request.
Agency Negotiator: John E. Hoagland and Ryan Gross
Negotiating Parties: The Lake Arrowhead Community Services and the County Special Districts Department, CSD 70-D1, Dam Commission
Under Negotiation: Price and terms of payment
N. OPEN SESSION The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here