1/22/2013 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
MEETING LOCATION – Willow Creek Board Room 840 Willow Creek Road Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
TELECONFERENCE LOCATION – Staybridge Suites 1801 So. 52nd Street
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, Board President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. The Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda, may take no action. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
1. Service Award Recognition. (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Board President)
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
2. Approval of Minutes.
December 11, 2012 Regular Board Meeting Minutes (Directors: Goss, Keefe, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
3. Project Acceptance For Fawn Lane Pipeline Replacement Project No. 103.
4. Consider Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2012/2013 Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Investment Policy.
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
5. Committee Reports.
a) January 2, 2013 Executive Committee Meeting (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Committee Chair)
b) January 15, 2013 Engineering Committee Meeting (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Committee Chair)
c) January 18, 2013 Finance Committee Meeting (Presenter: Bill Thompson, Committee Chair)
6. Yearly Review of Ordinance No. 65, Water Connection Policy of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District. This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
7. Interim General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
8. Finance and Investment Reports Quarter Ended December 31, 2012. This is an information item. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
9. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. ACTION ITEM
10. Consider Lump Sum Payment to Reduce Pension Liability with CalPERS. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
M. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation, Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9 Potential cases: Two
2. Public Employee Appointment, Title: General Manager
3. Conference with Labor Negotiators, Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6, Agency Designated Representatives: LACSD Board of Directors, Unrepresented Employee: General Manager
N. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
Board Correspondence Packet
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here