12/14/2010 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
TELECONFERENCE MEETING LOCATION –1310 E. Ocean (Front Lobby), Long Beach, CA 90802
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ADMINISTER OATH OF OFFICE
E. ROLL CALL
F. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
G. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
November 9, 2010 Regular Board Meeting, (Directors: Barkley, Ben-Hur, Goodwin, Goss, and Wagner)
2. Project Acceptance For John Muir Road / E Lane Pavement Rehabilitation Project No. 080.
3. Consider Construction Contract Award for Deer Lodge Park Building Extension, Project No. 059.
I. ACTION ITEMS
4. Consider Meadow Bay North Homeowners’ Association II, Inc (MBN) Request for Appeal of Lake Arrowhead Community Services District’s November 9, 2010 Board Action Re: MBN’S Appeal of Their 2010-2011 Supplemental Water Fee Assessment. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
5. Election of Officers and Appointment of Directors to the Executive Committee for 2011. The Board will elect a President and Vice President and appoint two Directors to the Executive Committee. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
6. Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2010-25, Setting Forth the Regular Board Meeting Schedule for 2011. That the Board Adopt of Resolution No. 2010-25 to set the regular Board Meeting Schedule for 2011. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
7. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-26 Adopting an Electronic Records Management Policy and Program Guide. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. Consider Termination of the Federal Advocacy Agreements with Innovative Federal Strategies. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
9. Consider Acceptance of the Resignation of Director Joyce Barkley and Determine a Replacement Process for the Vacancy. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
10. Executive Committee Report. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
Executive Committee Report. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
11. Presentation of Floor Plan and Site Plan for the New District Headquarters Project.This is an information item. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
12. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
13. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here