12/13/2011 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
Agenda Agenda Packet
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, PresidenT
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ADMINISTER OATH OF OFFICE
E. ROLL CALL
F. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
G. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. November 8, 2011 Regular Board Meeting Minutes (Directors: Durand, Goodwin, Goss, Wagner, and Williamson)
I. ACTION ITEMS
2. Election of Officers and Appointment of Directors to the Executive Committee for Calendar Year 2012. The Board will elect a President and Vice President and appoint two Directors to the Executive Committee. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
3. Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2011-22, Setting Forth the Regular Board Meeting Schedule for 2012. That the Board Adopt of Resolution No. 2011-22 to set the regular Board Meeting Schedule for 2012. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
4. Consider Designation of Two Representatives and the General Manager to the Arrowhead Lake Association and Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Interface Committee.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
5. Executive Committee Report. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
6. Rimforest Water System Timeline. This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager) PowerPoint Presentation
7. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. Finance Manager’s Report – Fund Balance Definition Report & Comparative Financial Statements FYE 2011. This is an information item. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager) PowerPoint Presentation
9. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
M. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Liability Claims Pursuant to Section 54956.95, Claimant: Larry and Marlene, Powell Agency claimed against: Lake Arrowhead Community Services District
2. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation, Initiation of litigation significant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (c) of section 54956.9, Cases: 1
3. Conference with Legal Counsel – Existing Litigation, Pursuant to subdivision (a) of section 54956.9 Name of Case: Christie v. LACSD
4. Public Employee Performance Evaluation, Pursuant section 54957, Title: General Manager
N. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here