11/9/2010 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. October 12, 2010 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Barkley, Ben-Hur, Goodwin, Goss, and Wagner)
2. Consider Accepting Arrowhead Lake Association’s MOU With Lake Arrowhead Community Services District’s 50% Share of Expenses July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010.
3. Consider Awarding Potholing Services Contract With SAF-r-DIG Utility Surveys For Bernina Raw Water Pipeline Replacement Project No 073.
4. Consider Authorizing Additional Amount of $11,900 For the Purchase of Pump System For IX Plant Break Tank, Project No. 037.
H. ACTION ITEM
5. Consider Meadow Bay North Homeowners’ Association II, Inc. (MBN) Appeal of 2010-2011 Supplemental Water Fee Assessment. (Presenter: Dan Waters, Meadow Bay North Homeowner)
6. Consider Receiving and Filing of the District Fiscal Year 2009/2010 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. (Presenter: Ken Al-Imam, Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.)
7. Consider Adopting Resolution No. 2010-23 Adopting an Amended Conflict of Interest Code Pursuant to the Political Reform Act of 1974. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
8. Consider Authorizing Staff to Proceed With Installing CLAWA/Groundwater Blending Pipeline on Lake Arrowhead Country Club Golf Course. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
9. Consider Awarding Professional Services Contract For Engineering Consulting Services For the CLAWA/Groundwater Blending Pipeline Project #037. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
10. Consider Authorizing The Purchase Of Uranium Removal System For The Deer Lodge Park Wells, Project No. 059. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
11. Consider Approving A Change Order For Dewatering Process at Grass Valley Wastewater Treatment Plant Project 004. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
I. INFORMATION ITEM
12. Executive Committee Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
13. General Manager’s Report – Read Verify Progress Report.This is an information item.(Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
14. Financial Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: John E. Hoagland, General Manager)
15. General Counsel’s Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss: Liability Claims. Claimant: Dave Bennett Construction Agency Claimed Against: Lake Arrowhead Community Services District
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here