11/8/2011 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. RECOGNITION OF OUTGOING BOARD MEMBERS HARVEY DURAND AND JAMES WILLIAMSON The Board President will present recognition plaques to the outgoing Board members.(Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, Board President)
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes. October 11, 2011 Regular Board Meeting Minutes(Directors: Durand, Goodwin, Goss, Wagner, and Williamson)
2. Consider Sale of Surplus Property Parcel in Deer Lodge Park.
I. ACTION ITEMS
3. Consider Request for Billing Adjustment for Billing Period 08/03/11 – 09/07/11. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, Acting General Manager
5. Consider Ratification of Change Order with WTA Construction for Additional Pavement Overlay for the Blending Pipeline Project. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
6. Consider Authorizing District Staff to Proceed with Grass Valley Wastewater Treatment Plant and Willow Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant Roof Repairs. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
7. Consider Approving Repair of the North Bay Intake Pump #3. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
8. Consider Approving Kuffel Canyon Emergency Sewer Repair.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
9. Executive Committee Report.This is an information item. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
10. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, Acting General Manager)
11. Finance Manager’s Report – Finance And Investment Reports – For Quarter Ended September 30, 2011. This is an information item. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
12. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here