11/13/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET EXCEEDED SIZE LIMIT. PLEASE SEE INDIVIDUAL ITEMS BELOW
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. ROLL CALL
D. AGENDA CERTIFICATION
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. SPECIAL PRESENTATION
1. Special Recognition of the Water Conservation Calendar Awards Winners. (Presenter: Marc Lippert, Water Use Efficiency Coordinator)
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
2. Approval of Minutes. October 23, 2012 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Goss, Wagner, and Wurm)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
3. Committee Reports. This is an information item.
a. October 29, 2012 Personnel Committee Meeting, (Presenter: John Wurm, Chairman)
b. November 6, 2012 Executive Committee Meeting, (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
c. November 6, 2012 Engineering Committee Meeting, (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
4. Interim General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
5. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
AUDIO UNDER BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. ACTION ITEMS
7. Consider Rejecting the First Two Bids and Awarding a Construction Contract for Alphabet Lanes (Tract 59) Water Pipeline Replacement Phase 1, Project No. 102 to TK Construction.(Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
8. Consider Awarding a Contract for the Ponderosa Drive Sewer Project #107. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
9. Consider Awarding aProfessional Services Agreement with Lenocker Consulting Group, LLC for on Call, Hourly Civil Engineering Water Resources, GIS and Communications Engineering and Consulting Services. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
M. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Public Employment, Title: General Manager, Pursuant to Government Code Section54957
N. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here