11/12/2013 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET MEETING MINUTES
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
1. Approval of Minutes.
September 26, 2013 Special Board Meeting Minutes. (Directors: Goss, Keefe, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
October 8, 2013 Regular Board Meeting Minutes. (Directors: Goss, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
October 11, 2013 Special Board Meeting Minutes. (Directors: Goss, Keefe, Thompson, and Wagner)
October 19, 2013 Special Board Meeting Minutes. (Directors: Goss, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
2. Consider Declaration of Surplus Equipment and Plan for Disposal of Surplus Equipment.
H. INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION ITEMS
3. Fiscal Year 2012/2013 Annual Financial Statement Audit Results. This is an information item. (Presenter: Mike Zizzi, Leaf & Cole, LLP Certified Public Accountants) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
4. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item.(Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
I. ACTION ITEMS
5. Consider Receiving and Filing of the District Fiscal Year 2012/2013 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
Consider Receiving and Filing of the District Fiscal Year 2012/2013 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager)
6. ConsiderAuthorizing Service Contract for the Rental, Operations and Maintenance of Sewer Flow Monitoring Equipment for 12 Sites. (Presenter: Matt Brooks, Operations Manager)
J. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
K. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
L. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Public Employee Performance Evaluation. Title: General Manager. Pursuant to Government Section 54957
M. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
BOARD CORRESPONDENCE PACKET
BOARD PICK-UP PACKET
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here