10/8/2013 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
AGENDA AGENDA PACKET MEETING MINUTES
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. SPECIAL RECOGNITION
1. Recognition of the Water Conservation Calendar Awards.
This is an information item only.
(Presenter: Marc Lippert, Water Operations Supervisor)
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
2. Approval of Minutes. September 10, 2013 Regular Board Meeting Minutes, (Directors: Goss, Keefe, Thompson, and Wurm)
I. INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION ITEMS
3. Committee Reports.
a. September 17, 2013 ALA/LACSD Interface Committee Meeting, (Presenter: Leo Havener, General Manager)
b. September 17, 2013 Engineering Committee Meeting, (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chair)
c. September 25, 2013 Finance Committee Meeting, (Presenter: Bill Thompson, Chair)
J. ACTION ITEMS
4. Approve Contract Amendment #1 with Infrastructure Engineering Corporation for Design of the North Bay Intake Pump Station Improvements Project No. 072. (Presenter: Aida Hercules, District Engineer)
5. Consider Fiscal Year 2013/2014 Rates. The Board will determine rates to be effective January 1, 2014, (Presenter: Catherine Cerri, Finance Manager) PRESENTATION
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
6. September 16, 2013 Association of San Bernardino County Special Districts (ASBCSD) Meeting. Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended. (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chair)
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
M. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation Initiation of litigation pursuant to paragraph (4) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9, Potential cases: one
N. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
BOARD CORRESPONDENCE PACKET
BOARD PICK-UP PACKET
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here