10/23/2012 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. ROLL CALL
D. AGENDA CERTIFICATION
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Conduct Interviews of Potential Candidates for the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Board Vacancy. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
H. ACTION ITEMS
2. Consider Selection of New Board Member and Make an Appointment to Fill the Vacancy on the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District Board of Directors. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
3. Administer Oath of Office to the New Board Member. (Kathleen Field, Board Secretary)
4. Consider Election of Board Officer and Appointment to the Executive Committee. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
I. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
5. Approval of Minutes. October 9, 2012 Regular Board Meeting (Directors: Goss, Thompson, Wagner, and Wurm)
6. Consider Ratifying the Interim Appointments and Permanent Appointments to the Lake Arrowhead Committee Services District Standing Committees.
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
7. Committee Reports. This is an information item.
a. October 2, 2012 Engineering Committee Meeting (Presenter: Ralph Wagner, Chairman)
b. October 22, 2012 Personnel Committee Meeting (Presenter: John Wurm, Chairman)
8. Fiscal Year 2011/2012 Annual Financial Statement Audit Results. This is an information item.(Presenter: Leaf & Cole, LLP Certified Public Accountants) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
9. Interim General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. ACTION ITEMS
10. Consider Awarding Contract for Assessment District #8 Crest Park 8” Sewer Pipeline CCTV Inspection and Cleaning, Project No. K10. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager)
11. Consider Awarding a Contract for Sewer Flow Monitoring In the Grass Valley Basin. (Presenter: Mark Veysey, Interim General Manager) Item 11 Item 11
M. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here