10/11/2011 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey K. Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Additions and/or Deletions)
F. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to speak to the Board of Directors on matters within the jurisdiction of the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District that are not on the agenda. No action may be taken by the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
Any person wishing to comment on an item that is on the agenda is requested to complete a request to speak form prior to the item being called for consideration. The form is submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
G. SPECIAL RECOGNITION
1. Recognition of the Water Conservation Calendar Awards. PowerPoint Presentaiton
This is an information item only.
(Presenter: Marc Lippert, Water Use Efficiency Coordinator)
H. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
2. Approval of Minutes. September 11, 2011 Regular Board Meeting Minutes (Directors: Durand, Goodwin, Goss, Wagner, and Williamson)
3. Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2011-21 Endorsing Candidacy of Geoffrey K. Goss for the Association of San Bernardino County Special District’s Board of Directors.
I. ACTION ITEM
4. Consider Declaring the District Owned Parcels In Deer Lodge Park as Surplus Property and Authorize District Staff to Move Forward with the Surplus Property Procedures.(Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer) (Note: Attachment 2 of the Board memo will be presented at the Board meeting)
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
5. Executive Committee Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Geoffrey K. Goss, President)
6. General Manager’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
9. General Counsel’s Report. This is an information item. (Presenter: Scott Campbell, General Counsel)
K. BOARD MEMBER MEETINGS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for and to report on meetings that they have attended.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here