3/27/2007 6:30 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Road
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
DATE: March 27, 2007
TIME: 6:30 p.m. Closed Session; 7:00 p.m. Open Session
LACSD BOARD OF DIRECTORS: P.O. Box 1412, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
POSTING: This agenda was posted prior to Noon on March 20, 2007 at the Board Room & District Office
MEETING LOCATION: Willow Creek Board Room, 840 Willow Creek Road, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Mary Ann Dickinson, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference with District Legal Counsel – Existing Litigation.
Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 (a).
Lake Arrowhead Country Club vs. Lake Arrowhead Community Services District. Case Number SCVSS 121294.
F. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
Approval of Minutes
Board Members can only approve Minutes for meetings attended. Therefore, the Minutes have been grouped according to Director attendance, as follows:
- November 28th Regular Meeting
(Directors: Dickinson, Goss, Heyck and Sievers)
- December 4th Special Meeting
- January 20th Special Meeting
- February 7th Special Meeting
(Directors: Dickinson, Goss and Sievers)
- December 12th Regular Meeting
- January 6th Special Meeting
- January 9th Regular Meeting
- January 9th Public Facilities Corporation Meeting
- January 23rd Regular Meeting
(Directors: Dickinson, Goss, Heyck, Keefe and Sievers)
H. PUBLIC HEARING
Approval of Resolution 2007-02, Adopting Amendment No. 1 to the 2005 Urban Water Management Plan.
a) Open Public Hearing;
b) Statement as to Proper Notification of the Public Hearing;
c) Statement as to the Purpose of the Hearing;
d) Written Public Comment;
e) Oral Public Comment;
f) Close Public Hearing.
I. ACTION CALENDAR
1. Adoption of Resolution 2007-02, Amendment No. 1 to 2005 Urban Water Management Plan.
Adopt a Resolution amending the 2005 Urban Water Plan pursuant to Water Code Sections 10640.
(Presenter – Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
2. Construction Contract Award for the Burnt Mill Water Storage Tank, Project No. 24.
Award a Construction Contract for the Burnt Mill Water Storage Tank in the sum of $960,852 and Authorize Execution of the Contract.
(Presenter – Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
3. Carryover Right Free Production Allowance for Water Year 2005-2006.
Sale of the District’s Free Production Allowance.
(Presenter – Ken Nelsen, Interim General Manager)
4. Motion to Approve Discussion in Open Session of Lake Arrowhead Country Club Lawsuit and Related Settlement Negotiation Attempts, and/or Take Action on Matters Pertaining to the Lawsuit.
Receive information and/or take action on matters pertaining to the lawsuit.
(Presenter –Mary Ann Dickinson, President)
5. Motion to Discuss and Take Action, in Open Session, on the Lake Arrowhead Country Club vs. Lake Arrowhead Community Services District, et al, Lawsuit.
Take action on matters pertaining to the lawsuit.
(Presenter – Ted Heyck, Board Member)
J. INFORMATION ITEMS
There are no information items.
K. DISTRICT MANAGERS’ REPORTS
- Interim General Manager’s Oral Report
- Finance Department, Finance Report
- Operations Department, Operation Report
- Maintenance Department Oral Report
- Engineering Department
L. MEETINGS TO BE ATTENDED BY BOARD MEMBERS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for.
M. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to discuss matters of interest, whether on the agenda or not. No action may be taken by
the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
N. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here