1/22/2008 7:00 PM
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Rd
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DATE: January 22, 2008
TIME: 6:30 p.m. Closed Session
7:00 p.m. Open Session
LACSD BOARD OF DIRECTORS POSTING: This agenda was
P.O. Box 1412 posted prior to 5:00 p.m. on
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 January 16, 2008 at the Board Room & District Office
Willow Creek Board Room
840 Willow Creek Road
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Geoffrey Goss, President
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. AGENDA POSTING CERTIFICATION
D. ROLL CALL
E. CLOSED SESSION
The Board will go into Closed Session to discuss:
1. Conference With Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation.
Significant Exposure to Litigation Pursuant to Subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9 (1 case)
(Presenter – Ken Nelsen, Interim General Manager)
F. OPEN SESSION
The Board will come out of Closed Session and report on any action taken.
G. CONSENT CALENDAR
The following consent items are expected to be routine and non-controversial, and will be acted on at one time without discussion, unless an item is withdrawn by a Board member for questions or discussion. Any person wishing to speak on the Consent or Open agenda may do so by raising his/her hand and being recognized by the President.
Approval of Minutes
December 11, 2007 Regular Meeting
(Directors: Ben-Hur, Carver, Goss, Sievers, & Wagner)
H. ACTION CALENDAR
1. Approve Amendment No. 2 to RMC Contract for As-Needed Regulatory Coordination Services Related to the Implementation of the Integrated Water Resources Program. Authorize approval of Amendment No. 2 to Contract with RMC Water and Environment for as-needed regulatory coordination services in the amount not to exceed $25,000 related to implementation of the District’s Integrated Water Resources Program (IWRP). (Presenter: Ryan Gross, District Engineer)
2. Village Office Lease Agreement. Authorize staff to extend the District’s Village office lease agreement for an additional two years with optional one year extension including the addition of 1,257 square feet for the engineering department staff. (Presenter: Ken Nelsen, Interim General Manager)
I. INFORMATION ITEMS
District Managers’ Report.
1. Interim General Manager’s Report
2. Operations Manager’s Report
3. Maintenance Department Report
4. Engineering Department Report 4th Quarter 2007 Capital Improvement Report
5. General Counsel Report
J. MEETINGS TO BE ATTENDED BY BOARD MEMBERS
Board members will have the opportunity to seek Board approval for attendance at meetings of other organizations, seminars, conferences, and other meetings not previously planned for.
K. PUBLIC COMMENT
This portion of the agenda is reserved for the public to discuss matters of interest, whether on the agenda or not. No action may be taken by
the Board, except to refer the matter to staff and/or place it on a future agenda. It is in the best interest of the person speaking to the Board to be concise and to the point. A time limit of five minutes per individual will be allowed.
L. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here