PRIVATE SEWER LATERAL COMPLIANCE POLICYLake Arrowhead Community Services District adopted Ordinance No. 81 along with the Standards & Procedures for a Private Sewer Lateral Compliance Policy in 2017. Part of the Policy requires Closed Circuit Television Video (CCTV) inspection of a sewer lateral by a licensed plumber. 3.2 Inspection Procedures require the inspection must be completed by a licensed plumber utilizing color Closed Circuit Television Video (CCTV) recording observation.
Click on this link for more information: http://www.lakearrowheadcsd.com/about-lacsd-2/ordinances-resolutions/We have provided a list Licensed Plumbers that do this type of inspection. LACSD does not endorse or receive any stipends for any of the listed plumbers. This is just a resource for our customers.
- Thrifty Plumbing & Heating Inc.-Lake Arrowhead, CA (909) 336-3394
- O’Brien Plumbing -Lake Arrowhead, CA (909) 337-3743
- Pinnacle Plumbing-Rim Forest, CA (800) 399-6113
- Brothers Plumbing Services, Inc.-Lake Arrowhead, CA (909) 966-5056
- Big John’s Plumbing-Riverside, CA (951) 934-3931 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big Mike’s Rooter & Plumbing-San Bernardino, CA (909) 888-8736 email@example.com
- Option One-San Bernardino, CA (800) 905-7115
- Roto-Rooter-Inland Empire (909) 397-0567
- Schuelke Plumbing-Yucaipa, CA (909) 531-5316
- We invite any and all Licensed Plumbers that do this type of CCTV inspection to send us their contact information and we will add them to our current list. The information can be emailed to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We work closely with other government agencies to ensure the proper authorities are notified quickly and clean up actions are initiated without delay.
- We make every effort to not interrupt water and sewer service for our residents and businesses during repairs.
- Sewer System Management Plan (SSMP)