PRIVATE SEWER LATERAL COMPLIANCE POLICY
Lake Arrowhead Community Services District adopted Ordinance No. 81 along with the Standards & Procedures for a Private Sewer Lateral Compliance Policy in 2017.
Part of the Policy requires Closed Circuit Television Video (CCTV) inspection of a sewer lateral by a licensed plumber.
3.2 Inspection Procedures require the inspection must be completed by a licensed plumber utilizing color Closed Circuit Television Video (CCTV) recording observation.
Click on this link for more information: http://www.lakearrowheadcsd.com/about-lacsd-2/ordinances-resolutions/
We have provided a list of six (6) Licensed Plumbers that do this type of inspection. LACSD does not endorse or receive any stipends for any of the listed plumbers. This is just a resource for our customers.
- Big John’s Plumbing – Riverside, CA (951) 934-3931 email@example.com
- Big Mike’s Rooter & Plumbing – San Bernardino, CA (909) 888-8736 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option One – San Bernardino, CA (800) 905-7115
- Roto-Rooter – Inland Empire (909) 397-0567
- Schuelke Plumbing – Yucaipa, CA (909) 531-5316
- Thrifty Plumbing & Heating – Lake Arrowhead, CA (909) 336-3394
We invite any and all Licensed Plumbers that do this type of CCTV inspection to send us their contact information and we will add them to our current list. The information can be emailed to the following: email@example.com