The Calendar contest runs from April – June 2018.
Are you a student in one of the following public schools?
- Mary Putnam Henck Intermediate
- Lake Arrowhead Elementary
Do you attend a private school or are home schooled within the Lake Arrowhead area.
If you answered yes to one of the questions above, then you’re eligible to participate! Here’s how it works:
- Download the Contest Information and Application Form here. Or stop by the District office and pick up an Application Form.
- 27307 Highway 189, Blue Jay, CA 92317
- This year’s theme is: WATER CONSERVATION MASCOT. Draw a mascot of an animal or plant inspired by our local mountains. Download the Application Form to find out more.
- Submit your poster and application form by June 15, 2018.
For more information, send us an e-mail to email@example.com or call (909) 336-7109.