The Calendar contest runs from April – June 2017.
Are you a student in one of the following public schools?
- Mary Putnam Henck Intermediate
- Lake Arrowhead Elementary
Do you attend a private school or are you home schooled within the Lake Arrowhead area?
If you answered yes to one of the questions above, then you’re eligible to participate! Here’s how it works:
- Download the Contest Information and Application Form here. Or stop by the District office and pick up an Application Form.
- 27307 Highway 189, Blue Jay, CA 92317
- This year’s theme is: Kids Can! Download the Application Form to find out more.
- Submit your poster and application form by June 2, 2017.
For more information, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 336-7109.