3/6/2012 8:00 AM
LACSD Village Administrative Office
28200 State Hwy 189, Suite 03-160
Lake Arrowhead, California 92352
A. CALL TO ORDER – Ralph Wagner, Engineering Committee Chairman
B. PUBLIC COMMENT TIME
C. DISCUSSION TOPICS
1. Prioritization of Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) Fiscal Year 2012/2013. Review the staff prioritization of CIP from the Facilities Master Plans.
2. Review Financial Impact of Various Levels of Capacity Fee Reallocation. Based on rate/no rate increase what should the CIP reserve levels be, if any.
3. Review 3-Year Fund Balances. Review both rate/no rate increase projections.
4. Review Collateral Impacts of Decreases in CIP Activities.
5. Review Preliminary 10-year Finance Model.
6. General Manager’s Comments. The General Manager will offer comments on various District issues and topics.
7. Committee Member Comments. The Committee Members will offer comments on various District issues and topics.
To save server space the Agendas, Minutes and other documents or media associated with this page have been archived.
If you wish to request the content associated with this page click here