DATE AND TIME
April 20, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
Consistent with the Governor’s Executive Order in response to the COVID-19 emergency and suspension of certain provisions of the Brown Act, the Executive Committee meetings will be held remotely via tele-conference only. Please follow these directions to join the audio conference call or online meeting:
1. Dial-in Number: +1 (425) 585-7339
2. To self-mute your line press *6 on your keypad, to unmute your line press *6 on your keypad
3. Go to Website: www.lakearrowheadcsd.com/executive-committee-meeting-300-p-m-6/ to access the agenda packet.
To join the online meeting from your computer, or smartphone for video and screen sharing, select the link below, and if prompted, enter the online meeting ID listed below:
1. Join the online meeting: https://join.startmeeting.com/kfield0
2. Online meeting ID: kfield0
3. Next, choose “Internet” option if you want to use the video and screen sharing capabilities. at the top of the screen, you will see the video camera icon, click on the icon.
POSTING: This agenda was posted prior to 5:00 p.m. on April 16, 2020, at the Board Room District Office, and the District Website
A. CALL TO ORDER – John Wurm, Chairman
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
C. REVIEW/APPROVAL OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES
D. DISCUSSION TOPICS
1. Future Meeting Agenda Review. Catherine Cerri, General Manager
2. General Manager’s Comments. The General Manager will offer comments on various District issues and topics.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Kathleen Field, Board Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 336-7117. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
All public records relating to an agenda item on this agenda are available for public inspection at the time the records are distributed to all, or a majority of all, members of the Board. Such records shall be available at the District office located at 27307 State Highway 189, Suite 101, Blue Jay, CA 92317 and our website at www.lakearrowheadcsd.com.