The Finance Department is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the District. This includes billing, customer services, accounting, budgeting and reporting on the financial condition of the District
The District has been recognized every year since 2001 by the California Society of Municipal Finance Officers and the Government Finance Officers Association for Excellence in Financial Reporting. The Department has also received the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award.
For more information on District finances, click on the any of the topics below.
- Annual Budget – The Lake Arrowhead Community Services District publishes a Budget to project both revenues and expenditures, allowing the District to manage its resources in a responsible and prudent way. The Budget is used to determine the funding for capital improvements and the operations of the water and wastewater systems.
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report – Every year, the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District publishes an audited Consolidated Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR). This annual report details revenues and expenditures and is submitted to governmental and credit rating agencies for transparency and analysis to determine compliance with specific covenants related to bond issuances.
- FY 2022/2023 Investment Policy
- FY 2022/2023 Appropriations Limit Calculation
- FY 2022/2023 Supplemental Water Buy-in Fee Calculation
- 2022 Water and Sewer Rate Study
- FY 2022/2023 – 2023/2024 Proposed Draft Budget
- FY 2022/2023 Parcel listing for Sewer Fees for Sewer-Only Customers Administration Report
- Notice of Public Hearing Enrollment of the Residential Sewer Service Fee on the County Tax Roll
- Notice of Public Hearing Intent to Adopt the FY 2022-23 & 2023-24 Budgets
- 2021 SB 998 Reporting