The Finance Department is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the District. This includes billing, customer services, accounting, budgeting and reporting on the financial condition of the District
The District has been recognized every year since 2001 by the California Society of Municipal Finance Officers and the Government Finance Officers Association for Excellence in Financial Reporting. The Department has also received the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award.
For more information on District finances, click on the any of the topics below.
- Annual Budget – The Lake Arrowhead Community Services District publishes a Budget to project both revenues and expenditures, allowing the District to manage its resources in a responsible and prudent way. The Budget is used to determine the funding for capital improvements and the operations of the water and wastewater systems.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report – Every year, the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District publishes an audited Consolidated Annual Financial Report (CAFR). This annual report details revenues and expenditures and is submitted to governmental and credit rating agencies for transparency and analysis to determine compliance with specific covenants related to bond issuances.
- FY 2020/2021 Investment Policy
- FY 2020/2021 Appropriations Limit Calculation
- Parcel Tax Reporting -Statistical Data
- FY 2020/2021 Supplemental Buy-in Fee Calculation