The District acquires materials, supplies, equipment, consultants and other professional services, job-site services and other requirements through a process of determining the best value for the District. This process ensures fair and reasonable prices while meeting our fiduciary responsibilities of protecting and preserving the public trust. District staff members are committed to making it easy to do business with the District.
All purchases, agreements and contracts are made on behalf of the District by the General Manager or his/her designated staff in accordance with the District’s Purchasing Policy.
Current Bid Announcements
- Bid for Project 072 – North Bay Intakes
- Bid for Project 155 – Shelter Cove/Agua Fria Sewer Rehabilitation Phase 2
- Sewer Model Update and Calibration
- Bid results for: Palisades Sewer Rehab PH 1 Project No. 143
- Bid results for: Shelter Cove/Agua Fria Sewer Rehabilitation PH 2 Project No. 155