The District acquires materials, supplies, equipment, consultants and other professional services, job-site services and other requirements through a process of determining the best value for the District. This process ensures fair and reasonable prices while meeting our fiduciary responsibilities of protecting and preserving the public trust. District staff members are committed to making it easy to do business with the District.
All purchases, agreements and contracts are made on behalf of the District by the General Manager or his/her designated staff in accordance with the District’s Purchasing Policy.
Current Bid Announcements
- Sewer Model Update and Calibration
- North Bay Intake Pump Station Replacement (072) Bid Opening
- Grass Valley WW Treatment Plant Laboratory Improvements Project No. 162 Bid Opening
- Tract 7417 Manhole Rehabilitation 2017 Project No. 168 Bid Opening
- Bid results for: Shelter Cove/Agua Fria Sewer Rehabilitation PH 2 Project No. 155
- Bid Results for: North Bay Pump Station Mechanical Equip (072)
- Bid Results for Rocky Point Water Replacement Project No. 154