Water & Sewer Customers
Your monthly bill reflects the amount of water already used and fixed service charges for water and sewer service for the billing period. Water meters are read every month for billing. Your bill is always due on a Monday, depending on location it may be the first, second, third or fourth Monday.
Sewer Only Customers
Your fixed sewer service charges are added to your property tax bill.
For more information about your bill or your account, call (909) 336-7100 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
How to Read Your Bill
How Your Bill is Calculated
1. Your PREVIOUS READ is subtracted from your CURRENT READ to determine usage (in hundred cubic feet) for the billing period.
Current Read: 1385
Previous Read: 1370
Usage = 15 CCF
(100 cubic feet = 1 CCF unit of usage = 748 gallons)
2. Calculate water use charges according to the tiers below:
Tier 1: 1-4 CCF (4 units max) @ $1.54 -> 4 CCF x $1.54 = $ 6.16 Tier 2: 5-13 CCF (9 units max) @ $2.77 -> 9 CCF x $2.77 = $ 24.93 Tier 3: 14-30 CCF (17 units max) @ $8.27 -> 2 CCF x $8.27 = $ 16.54 Tier 4: 31+ CCF @ $16.87 TOTAL: 15 CCF = $47.63
3. Add water service charge (based on meter size): 3/4” meter = $47.03
ire Protection meter (if Property has one) = $14.34
4. Add wastewater (sewer) service charge = $55.72
5. Based on this sample, the total bill for one month of service using 15 CCF in Arrowhead Woods is:
$47.63 water consumption charge
+ $47.03 water service charge
+ $ 14.34 fire protection charge
+ $55.72 wastewater (sewer) service charge