A customer portal to manage your payments. View your previous bills, sign-up for auto payment using a credit card or checking account, or request paperless billing.
Through Xpress Bill Pay‘s customer portal you can;
- Make a one time payment or sign up for auto draft.
- Instantly update or change your credit card.
- Pay by check.
- Request paperless billing.
- View your current of previous bill(s).
- How do I sign up?
- Go to www.xpressbillpay.com
- Under “new to Xpress Bill Pay” click the Go button.
- Fill out the brief form (account numbers do not need periods. Example: account # 1.2345.07, enter as 1234507)
- Pay your bill or setup for auto pay
- Does it cost to sign up?No, there are no extra or hidden cost. In fact, signing up with Xpress Bill Pay will save you the cost of a stamp every month.
- How will I know how much my bill is?
You will receive a monthly statement by mail or email showing the due date and amount that will be deducted.
- What if I have a question about my bill?
Simply call the District’s Customer Service department at (909) 336-7100 if you have questions regarding your account.
Mail your payment to us in the envelope provided with your billing statement.
PO BOX 700
LAKE ARROWHEAD, CA 92352
Drop off your payment at our District office, located at the Blue Jay Business Center, 27307 State Highway 189 (across from the Blue Jay movie theater.), suite 101, during regular business hours from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A payment drop box is located on the south side of the drive way as you approach the building and can be accessed 24 hours a day. Please remember to place your payment in an envelope clearly labeled with your name and account number (NO cash, please). All deposits after 7:30 a.m. or on weekends or holidays will be credited on the next regular business day.
Call us at (909) 336-7100 and pay with credit card or e-check over the telephone.
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 5 pm